Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mass of Thanksgiving

God love the (first ever Catholic) Governor-elect of Virginia.... Tim Kaine begins the transition, from the Post
After breakfast with his family and a stop at his newly minted transition office, Kaine attended a noon Mass. He then stopped by his campaign office to offer thanks to staff and volunteers. In the afternoon, he appeared on MSNBC's "Hardball" with Chris Matthews.
Tell me why some of St. Blog's faithful are pelting this guy with Oreo cookies again? Oh, that's right, because for them, party trumps faith.

-30-

1 Comments:

Blogger Scranton Priest said...

No, its because he is complicitous with genocide—he promotes the killing of children by his silence against the crime of abortion.

“I am opposed to the death penalty and abortion because of my faith”, He has stated “I'll never change my religious belief to get elected, but I know what it is to take an oath and uphold the law… I will veto efforts to outlaw abortion if the legislature tries to do it.”

Timothy M. Kaine, any lawmaker, who holds the same position, or voter, who votes for such an individual is guilty of crimes against humanity, and sins against the God who creates life. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a monster like this.

10/11/05 09:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home