Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More Eloquent Graffiti

The second day of the profile has been posted at Busted Halo.

If you're cringing at the weirdness of this, you're in friendly company. So am I.

In the midst of it all yesterday afternoon, I was in the kitchen cooking a bowl of spaghetti when the cat (who's been with me for 15 years) glanced at me, looked over the edge of her chair and began to throw up.

And that basically put everything into perspective.

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to write in. As always, please keep it coming, as I get more enrichment from the feedback than you could imagine.

In case you didn't know, right before running this package BH's lead feature was an interview with the self-described "Anglo-Catholic" indie music genius Sufjan Stevens, who is simply incredible. As I'm not fit to stoop and open his guitar case, I don't belong on the same page as Stevens ever and in any grade, and I'll never know why that came to pass.

This is all a long way of saying that, if you have any comments on these pieces, drop the Halo a line, too -- McGarvey & Co. have invested much time, work and space to bring this series to fruition, so letting them know your thoughts on it would mean a lot.

Hope you're all enjoying it.


PHOTO:
Busted Halo


-30-