Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Technical Difficulties Continue....

Some of you might remember that I blew a gasket last week after UPS shipped my new laptop to an erroneous address.

No, they didn't go after it. But Dell did offer to send a brand new one with "priority."

Eight days later, the replacement was just shipped this morning.... So it can hopefully be said that we're in the last 24 hours of poaching here at Loggia House.

The chief victim of these complications has been the e.mails, which are severely backlogged. And I hate saying that as people think I'm too busy or something.... That's not the case -- overworked? absolutely; "too busy"? never -- but I've just been applying whatever computer time I'm able to swing to the blog..... So if you've sent an e.mail and I haven't replied, all apologies. I intend to handle everything once the new machine is duly consecrated and running.

That said, on with the show.

-30-