Monday, January 23, 2006

Benvenuti!

A continued welcome to everyone coming thanks to Andrew Sullivan's uber-kind recommendation over at Daily Dish.

I got an e.mail earlier tonight from a friend saying, "You've arrived!"

If that's the case, then God help us all. But I'd prefer to think I arrived when I wrote my first major piece for The World's Best Catholic Paper last June.

Well, that was the public arrival, this can be the American one.... Blah, blah, blah. I digress. Basta.

To our newcomers, have fun perusing and feel free to drop me a line. (I love feedback, even if being horrible at replying promptly to e.mail is high up on my list of sins.)

And to the longtime regulars who, for some God-forsaken reason, still put up with me enough to pop in for their daily Word from the Well and have kept this outlet running through thick and thin, you have all the appreciation and love of my grateful, orthodox, authentic, faithful, magisterial, journalistic Catholic heart.

-30-