Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Fund Drive Continues...

Last week, I shared with everyone the reality of my being in dire straits.... All thanks in the world to those who replied and have been so kind as to lend me a hand in one way or another -- The Other 1,490 is now The Other 1,485....

So this is Week Two of the Fund Drive. I'm trying my darndest to not go anywhere and keep the blog a-rockin', but I can only do that with everyone's support. Taking care of this outlet comprises the lion's share of my time and energies. As I've said before, I can't do it for free (or relatively free) for much longer. That's not my wish, but the collectioners' demand. Loans, bills, etc., if only I could sit on it all forever.

If you're cringing at reading this, fear not -- I hate doing it, but such is the nature of things.

The Donation Button is on the right sidebar. If you've gotten any enjoyment, information or whatever from these writings, please contibute as you're able.

All thanks in advance, pax et bonum to all.....

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home