Guess the Anti-Semite
Exercise goes like this: A player (or team, for large groups) will be presented with a quote. Player/team must decide if the incendiary hate-quote derives from an official of Al Qaeda or the Society of St. Pius X.
1. "Arab terrorists... are in turn mere instruments of God who uses them for the salvation of souls."
2. "In the Catholic Middle Ages the Jews were relatively impotent to harm Christendom, but as Catholics have grown over the centuries since then weaker and weaker in the faith, especially since Vatican II, so the Jews have come closer and closer to fulfilling their substitute-Messianic drive towards world dominion."
3."Jews believe that all humans are created for their use, and they found that the Americans are the best-created beings for that use."
4. "[T]here was not one Jew killed in the gas chambers. It was all lies, lies, lies. The Jews created the Holocaust so we would prostrate ourselves on our knees before them and approve of their new State of Israel...."
5. "[T]he Jews are the most active artisans for the coming of antichrist."
6. "Just as the chief priests and ancients hated Jesus unto death... so we may blame Jews and Freemasons and others like them for engineering the destruction of the Church...."
Answers (no cheating!):
1. SSPX -- Richard Williamson, SSPX bishop, October 2001
2. SSPX -- Williamson, October 2001
3. Al Qaeda -- Osama bin Laden, undated
4. SSPX -- Williamson, 1989
5. SSPX -- Tissier de Mallaraise, SSPX bishop, May 1997
6. SSPX -- Williamson, May 2000