Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow....

Now I've been seen as many things in my time.... Some good... Some bad...

Until now, "Spiritualist" has not been one of them.

However -- at least, before I was able to see my own copy -- a reader tipped me off to today's "Morning Briefing" from out friends at "In the Company of Prayer," who've been mentioned here before.

The briefing always has a short meditation and a quote... Here's today's:
That I find a little bit of heaven in my chosen field of work today, I pray.

“Folks, this is what heaven must be like: it's skirting 80 degrees here in Philly, and I'm sitting on a lawn where there's wi-fi, and friends and beauties abound." -- Rocco Palmo, Whispers in the Loggia blog, April 20, 2006
If that actually led anyone to prayer, then I'm grateful. Not to mention shocked.

Here's their website.

-30-