Friday, January 27, 2006

I Am Many Things, But No "Big Shot"

God love Todd over at Catholic Sensibility -- he's a better man than your humble narrator.

A commentor over there praises him, as I do, for allowing comments on his posts -- which I don't for a good reason:
I do admire your willingness to entertain comments on every post. It's maddening to read blogs that don't, especially those which are consistently insulting, mocking, and provocative, like the Rocco Horror Episcopal Show. I find that to be cowardly....
Good God -- somebody find this thing an orthodox seminary NOW....

Say what you will about me, say you want to cannibalize me, whatever: but please, please, Princess (with a cherry on top), don't profane Rocky Horror. With some minor tweaks, after all -- e.g. "They're Not-So-Sweet Transvestites from Transsexual Trentsylvania... huh huh" (sing along, it fits) -- it describes segments of this business quite accurately.

Didn't see that one coming, did you now?

Then again, as you've come to know, I've learned a thing or two about taking lemons in stride.... Not to mention there being no better m.o. in this life than "Don't dream it, be it."

-30-