Monday, August 01, 2005

Habemus Podcasts

Another good turn from the Beeb, this time on the Catholic Insider podcast -- which can now be downloaded from iTunes. 105Live, from Vatican Radio, can be found there as well.... But my hard drive belongs to Nic Harcourt.

I really love radio -- had a blast doing interviews during the interregnum -- so the whole podcast phenomenon is especially exciting. And, admittedly, as God has blessed me with a good radio voice (honed over 14 years as a lector) I have been thinking of dabbling in a podcast. But I've wondered if the snowflakes could handle it. Think Ted Nugent without the mounted deer heads and bear rugs.

What say you?

-30-

1 Comments:

Blogger CDE said...

Podcasting is an amazing technology, and it's not difficult to get set up. If you'd like any recommendations re: software / sites to get started, I'd be happy to help.

2/8/05 05:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home