Friday, July 15, 2005

Compendio, Part II?

Earlier this week, as I mentioned this week's roster of steel-cage matches going on in Rome (or, more accurately, Les Combes), there seemed to be an interest in my doing some kind of published primer on what could be called the "Cardinals, Catfights and Coalitions" that form the backdrop of Catholicism's governing apparatus.

I'm afraid such a work would be nowhere near as exciting as the singular Via col Vento in Vaticano (Gone With the Wind in the Vatican), complete with its revelations about after-tennis activities over at the Swiss Guards'.... But it'd be fun to write, chock-full with goodies I wouldn't dare reveal here... and I do have lots of those.

Sound good? Got publishing contacts? Send 'em my way.


-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home