Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Open Book

Well, Amy Welborn has opened the Holy Door.... Thanks to Amy for her shout-out and a warm Benvenuto! to the people of the Open Book.

The comments have started to flood in, and I've regrettably had to delete most of them. Again, it is the policy here -- as explicated in the four posts below -- that all feedback must include a name and valid e.mail address, all violations being expunged regardless of their content. I don't want to be forced to shut off the comments section if this honors system keeps getting violated, but if it comes to that, then I will.

Demanding accountability from bishops, myself, or anyone else via an anonymous intervention is simply hypocritical -- we all have to hold each other to the same standards, no?

Thanks for the comments. I am captivated.

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home