Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Reader Survey

Thanks to the slow news cycle, I'd like to entertain something I've long been wanting to do.

Basically, when I sit here and bang away, I know I'm writing, but I haven't a clue who I'm writing for -- well, except for the eight people (and curial officials) who e.mail me. That being the case, I'd like to get a better sense of the whole, so down the line I know what issues, hot-spots and stories would be of interest to everyone, or a good portion of everyone.

So, as you're able, if you could kindly answer the questions below and either drop your replies in the comment box or e.mail them to me, it'd be a great help, and hopefully you'll see the answers reflected as things keep moving forward. As always, any other feedback beyond these questions is more than welcome. Confidentiality is assured. Thanks in advance.

Here goes:

1. Location -- Where are you reading from?

2. What's your interest? Level of involvement? Christmas-and-Easter? Daily Mass-goer? Parish council member? Journalist? Or just a curiosity as to games Catholics play?

3. Cultural preferences -- Favorite authors, TV shows, music?

4. What other blogs/news outlets do you regularly read/visit? ("Regularly" could mean 3-5 times a week or more.)

5. This is the biggie: Please cite the elements of ecclesiastical life of greatest importance to you. (Some examples: doctrinal fidelity, consistent enagement on secular issues, pro-life activism, social justice efforts, liturgy, abuse prevention efforts, priestly formation, lay involvement, and the list goes on....)

Thanks again. Speak up!

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home