Friday, April 01, 2005

A Morning Vigil

This is a time of great prayer. And, as always, some correction.

The Sala Stampa site is inaccessible, for obvious reasons. But what's more important is that if the press keeps blowing crucial details of context -- i.e. is the Anointing of the Sick or Viaticum being implied when using the term "the last rites" (I've learned it was the latter, but no reporter could tell me that) -- the pope's death will be a disaster when it comes to being clear and well-informed for a public which is fixated on promulgating the Gnostic gospels.

In the event of a conclave, I will remain in Philly and be available to press from my home base.

Again, my e.mail address is rpalmo@alumni.upenn.edu -- be in touch, and not sparingly. More as we find out what's up.....

Pray for the Pope.

-30-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home